Sarkari naukri: National Council of Science Museums (NCSM), an autonomous scientific organization functioning under the Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India, invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Technical Assistant ‘A’ (Electronics) at Regional Science Centre, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar-751013. The details of which are as follows :
Technical Assistant- ‘A’ : 01 post (Unreserved)
Sarkari job Scale of Pay : In pay Matrix Level 5 (Rs.29,200-92,300/-) with Basic Pay Rs.29,200/- plus other allowances, as per Govt. of India Rules. Total emoluments at starting shall be Rs.40,942/- per month approx. at RSC, Bhubaneswar.
Essential Qualification : Diploma Course (3 years) in Electronics from a duly recognized institution.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Age Limit : Not more than 35 years as on 15th January, 2021 Upper age limit is relaxable for the reserved categories, as per Government of India Rules.
Scope of Work : Development of models and exhibits and/or major repair, operation and maintenance of exhibits/equipments/installations, costing and estimating for exhbits/works, maintenance of records, supervision over subordinate staff, design and drawing of exhibits, models, equipments, installations. Helping Curators and Technical Officers in their work.
Application fee : Rs.100.00 (Rupees one hundred) only. No application fee is required for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Physically Challenged person and women candidates:-
A. A non-refundable fee of Rs.100.00 (Rupees one hundred) only shall be remitted to the bank account of National Council of Science Museums particulars of which are as under :-
Bank Name Indian Overseas Bank
Account Type 164201000000491
Account Number Savings
IFSC Code IOBA0001642
MICR Code 700020049
Branch Address Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 091
Candidates are advised to mandatorily submit a copy of e-generated records along with their application as a documentary proof on payment of application fee.
B. A non-refundable fee of ₹100.00 (Rupees one hundred) only in the form of Demand Draft from a Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “National Council of Science Museums” payable at Kolkata and the same shall be attached with the original application
General terms and conditions:
1. The duly filled in application shall be sent to the REGIONAL SCIENCE CENTRE, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar-751013 in the prescribed format available in the website – www.ncsm.gov.in & www.rscbhubaneswar.org along with
self-attested photocopies of all certificates and testimonials, so as to reach the above address on or before 15th January, 2021.
2. Application sent through e-mail or not in the approved format will not be considered and be rejected straightway. Application not accompanied with relevant certificates and testimonials shall be summarily rejected. Decision of the Council in this regard shall be final.
3. The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed in bold letter as “Application for the post of Technical Assistant-‘A’ (Electronics) (Unreserved) (Advertisement No.06/2020)”.
4. Candidates should satisfy themselves that they meet all requisite requirements such as prescribed qualifications, age etc. If, at any stage of recruitment, it is known or revealed that the candidate does not fulfil any of the requisite qualification or criteria, his/her candidature/ appointment shall be cancelled forthwith without assigning any reason.
5. Candidates already working in Govt. /Semi-Govt./Public Sector Undertaking and Autonomous Organization must apply through proper channel.
6. The selected incumbents are liable to be transferred to any Science Museums/ Centres under the control of National Council of Science Museums (NCSM), anywhere in India.
7. The selected candidates will be governed by the New Pension Scheme (NPS) and also entitled to facilities like LTC, Medical Facilities, etc. as adopted by NCSM from time to time.
8. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as disqualification.
9. Interim enquiries will not be entertained. Mere possession of requisite qualifications shall not entitle the candidates to be called for the Aptitude Test/Trade Test based on which selection will be made.
10. Application received after the due date due to postal delay or any other reasons will not be entertained.
11. NCSM reserves the right to cancel recruitment without assigning any reason.